The aims and objectives of the Ashalata teachers training institute are:
- To establish the Teachers’ Training Institute/Poltrechnic College or Technical Educational Institute.
- To run the formal schools especially girls school with vocational training.
- To run the Destitute Home for boys and girls.
- To run Old Age Homes.
- To open child welfare centre for poor and distressed people of the locality.
- To undertake relief and rehabilitation activities during natural calamities.
- To cooperate and collaborate with national and international institutions and agencies working with the same or similar objectives and to help and receive assistance from other similar institutions/groups or individuals for mutual benefit.
- To undertake socio-economic projects for the benefit of the poor and needy people of the community.
- The APMT will act as a non-party, casteless, secular or nonprofit association.
Mission Alleviating poverty by making people economically self reliant.
- Providing best possible education to all and introduce accessibility where necessary.
- Creating extensive scope for computer use everywhere.
- Educating people against environmental pollution.
- Awakening people against the curse of Superstition.
- Promoting Health consciousness.
A model health and education conscious society without poverty, illiteracy, injustice, pollution and superstition.
The site of the Ashutosh Pradhan Memorial trust has a pleasant view in the background of flourishing scenery of nature and also the lap of river Kaliaghai. The trust is situated at Sekhbarh Village under Bhagwanpur block in Purba medinipur district. It is only away of 35 km from district head quarters. Accordingly it has the benefits of a network competence of infrastructure which making possible quick travels to imperative places like Midnapore, Calcutta, Kanthi and Tamluk. Thus this institution has got an extended hinterland from over which thousands of recipients may avail themselves of the opportunity of receiving prospects from this ever budding centre.